I thought about rating these 4 stars, just because I don''t want to be an "easy" grader; but honestly, there is nothing I would do to improved these that must make them a 5 star product. I bought a second pair.These sports pants by New Balance are light and comfortable. Most importantly for me, they run true to size. This particular pair has a 29 inch inseam that actually is 29 inches long! That means that the zippers on the legs fall where they are supposed to. There is also a full pocket, which is missing from most pants of this type. The reflective stripes on the sides and the identification strip in the pocket are safety features for twilight walkers and runners. At $32, New Balance Women''s Sequence Short Pant from Amazon is a bargain.
Buy New Balance Women''s 2.0 Sequence Short Pant Now
Fit is fine. Cut is loose. Unlined. Weird permanent creases in the front as though it was a dress pant. Not sure what is up with that, but fine for when I just need a light layer to throw on over running shorts on a cool morning when a heavy tight would be too much.Read Best Reviews of New Balance Women''s 2.0 Sequence Short Pant Here

0 comments:
Post a Comment