Sexy Little Black Mini Tube Top Dress

New York Black Medium Sexy Tube Top Dress by KD dance, Made In New York CityI purchased this dress for my wife to go out dancing in. Dress appears to be quality made with nice weight material. I cannot wait to have her wear it out and see the heads turn. She is 5''0" 110lbs. with 32D and we ordered her the small and it fits like a glove.

I bought the XS petite for my 4''11" girlfriend with a bombshell body who likes to dress very sexy. She was thrilled She wears it for a dress to party with 8" platform sandles and as a top with jeans or shorts. Good quality, seams like it will last a while. Was shipped and arrived on time. I just oredered a couple more for her in differnet colors.

Buy Sexy Little Black Mini Tube Top Dress Now

This does not really work as a dress at all but it''s very cute under a cardigan or a jacket.

Read Best Reviews of Sexy Little Black Mini Tube Top Dress Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment