Ab Roller Evolution

Ab Roller EvolutionUnlike the previous reviewer, I purchased my Ab Roller from Walmart for a mere $30. It was easy to assemble and was ready to use in less than 5 minutes after opening it. Its design helps facilitate crunches without putting strain on the neck. While it''s not the most luxurious of models with this type of design, it gets the job done. I recommend using it on the floor with a yoga mat under it. I have been doing 50 to 70 crunches, 5 times per week since purchasing it on Dec. 26 2011. In addition, I work out 20 min a day using 10 min Carb Burner workout. I also watch what eat. I''ve lost 1 1/2 " from my waist and my abs are getting definition. It sure beats the inconvenience of going to the gym and doing crunches on their machines! Again, not as cushy but definitely gives results if you use it faithfully.

Maximum user weight 225 lbs According to the manual.Im pretty sure thats just for the push up/Dip feature.I am personally a big boy, 6'' 3" & closer to 300lbs and I can still fit in it as an ab roller.It can hold my weight on the push up/Dip feature but i try not to use it just because i know im over the maximum weight according to the manual. As long as you can fit in it im sure you will be able to get a good ab workout. Easy to assemble. Got mine at Target for $30. I believe they can also be found at walmart or K-Mart for about the same price.

Buy Ab Roller Evolution Now

All of these ab rollers are pretty similar, and get the job done. However, this is the only one I''ve used that has the worst neck rest I''ve ever seen! I would never even think to look at the shape of the neck rest because I''ve never had a problem. But this one is like a round stone. Extremely uncomfortable. Trying to position it just right so it didn''t hurt while trying to do the exercise was more work than it was worth. I''m surprised the other users didn''t have (or note) this problem. The rest of it is fine, decent construction. But I had to return mine and get one with a full size FLAT CUSHIONED headrest.

Read Best Reviews of Ab Roller Evolution Here

First of all, don''t buy it here. iI you have to buy it, it''s way cheaper somewhere else. This was the only place I could find to write a review. My husband bought this because it looked pretty easy to use and straightforward, and it is, but it hurts more than it works. The guy in the video it comes with has a completely different device than what you get. The bars that you are holding on to are flat and covered with thin foam. Putting all your weight on these cuts into your hands! My husband tried wrapping towels around the bars, but it didn''t help. So I just skipped the arm and chest workouts and went to the actual ab workout...not anything special...it does help to keep good form, however I feel I can''t crunch up as much as I can without it. It''s a little wobbly so I was constantly fixing and realigning the device.

All I all, I really felt like it was making my workout way harder, painful, and strenuous than it needed to be. Really push-ups and sit-ups are waaay better than this thing.

Want Ab Roller Evolution Discount?

The product does what it''s supposed to do, but it''s not for anyone over 6''-2".

Read the instructions and do the stretches they recommend, especially the neck stretches.

This thing is more difficult than it looks, and hurts bad if you don''t stretch first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment