I''m not very particular about compression shorts. I bought five different pairs of shorts just to see if there was a difference. My conclusion, buy based on price. Of the shorts I tried, none of them stood out as significantly better or worse than the others. McDavid is my first choice, they are the least expensive of the group. Champion came in a close second, they were the next least expensive.
I tried two different models of McDavid (the least expensive and my preference based on price only), Asics, Champion, and these Under Armour shorts.
Mcdavid Basic Compression Shorts
Champion Men''s Compression 6 Inch Inseam Short
Men''s Ventilated Compression Short Bottoms by Under Armour Under Armour was one of the more expensive pairs, and I''d say, not really worth the extra money. These might be a great choice for somebody that runs long distance or is very particular. For me, they just weren''t worth it.I bought these compression shorts to run and go to the gym in. They are pretty good but the sizing is different for these then other compression shorts. I wish I would have checked the asics website to see their measurements for s, m, and etc. If I would have done that I would not have run into this problem, which is advice for anytime you buy stuff online check the measurements from that company because each company might fit differently. Overall I am still happy with them.
Buy ASICS Men''s Compression Short 7 Now
I have purchased many different brands of compressions shorts, mainly Target and Wal-Mart brands, which tend to rip easily and quality can vary on identical items on the same rack. ASICS is well-known and established company so they know how to do things right, every time. If you need compression shorts, get these. Average length, breathable.I have used Nike Combat Pros for sometime but decided to give these a try. The design is great and the fabric does not bunch up like the Nikes. Not sure about durability, but they look well made.They tend to run small. I wouldn''t say they are true to size as with the other brands. It ended up being a bit...constricting.

0 comments:
Post a Comment