Bodylastics 11 pcs Resistance Bands *BASIC TENSION Set (58 lbs.)

Bodylastics 11 pcs Resistance Bands *BASIC TENSION Set with 4 anti-snap exercise tubes, Heavy Duty components, carrying case, DVD and FREE 3 month membership to LIVEEXERCISE websiteI recently ordered the Bodylastics 11 pc. Basic Tension Stackable System, and I was pleased to receive the packet containing my order within 48 hours. I have no doubt that these are quality materials that will be more than adequate for my needs. However, there was one problem with the materials received. The enclosed DVD is supposed to contain two useful products: (1) some brief (approx. 12 mins. total), but helpful, videos providing tips about how to safely & effectively use the various pieces of equipment; and (2) a PDF file of the 76 page instruction manual that includes pictures and explanations of 127 exercises and suggested exercise plans.

The Instruction Manual WAS NOT INCLUDED on the DVD I was sent, although the printed image on the DVD clearly indicates that it should be there. Via Amazon support services, I was advised that I could return the entire order for a refund; or contact the manufacturer for assistance and was given an 800 #.

The 800 # is no longer functional. Bodylastics no longer provides a toll-free #. You must call 561-998-4499 for any customer assistance. I was able to have a PDF document of the Instuction Manual sent to me via email within minutes, which I appreciated. However, I''m disappointed that the customer service representative indicated that this is a problem of which the company is, and has been, aware. I would hope that they either replace the defective DVDs on future orders, or adjust their product description to reflect the deficiency and provide a direct means of acquiring the manual without having to "go hunting" for it.

I ordered two of these kits and m wife and I use them almost every day. I have been telling people them and how pleased we are with them. I have lost two inches off my waist and am wearing clothes I thought I would have to give away. I do have one complaint--no printed instruction booklet--you have to pay an additional $15 for the book! Yes, there is a PDF version on an included CD but it is a PITA to try and use it. Your video are great but not made for the average person who is trying to get back in shape. You need to develop programs that will help beginners so they can slowly tone up. I would have given you a much better rating except for these things.

Buy Bodylastics 11 pcs Resistance Bands *BASIC TENSION Set (58 lbs.) Now

Love Bodylastics, have been using them for about 6 months now and love how they give me the workout of free weights but require little space to store and are much cheaper than free weights. Would recommend them to anyone who wants a weight training workout at home. Just make sure you have a door with some space around it to workout. Plus the access to the online workouts is great. I''ve bought 2 different sets and feel like I have a whole gym in my home. The best thing is that it has cost me less than 2 months membership in a Tokyo gym.

Read Best Reviews of Bodylastics 11 pcs Resistance Bands *BASIC TENSION Set (58 lbs.) Here

My wife has owned the original version of the Bodylastics bands. I am working in Saudi Arabia right now and had her send them to me. The original set has plastic clips and low end handles. At the time we bought these they were the newest thing on the market. Well, I had broken three clips on the bands and was going to buy a new set of Bodylastics bands. I emailed my wife and she wanted me to use the lifetime warranty and just replace the broken bands. No problem, less than $6 each to replace the bands and I would receive the new models. I contacted customer support and they took awesome care of me.

I would just like to hit on a few points;

The new bands are amazing; metal carabiner/clip system that keeps the strap in the small end of the clip which prevents it from being separated from the carabiner.

The handles are thick, doesn''t feel like your are gripping a pencil in your hand and not overly large for smaller hands. Larger handed folks will not crush the foam cushioned plastic handle. The ring on these handles was unexpected! I got the four band set, and it is large enough to add many bands without being awkward. I will be getting more bands to add on.

The only thing that knocked off a star was that there is no manual with visual exercises. The CD that is provided is great, contains five very good workouts and a digital copy of the User Manual. I don''t always workout close to a computer so a something written would be cool. Oooh, maybe an android app?

Want Bodylastics 11 pcs Resistance Bands *BASIC TENSION Set (58 lbs.) Discount?

Purchased this product to carry with me to the gym and to use around my home for TapouT XT. The bands feel very secure and do not take away from the workout at all despite the clips at the ends. The inner cord is a very slight issue and not one that I complain about actually. When setting up for certain exercises the inner cord will reach its full length and stop. The simple fix (which is why I don''t complain) is make a quick adjustment so that the tension on both sides is about the same.

This is very important so you don''t end up with one side being worked harder than the other and I don''t complain because it seems to correct some of my form issues at the same time. As I said before I do use these bands at the gym as well for PT and I have to say that the bag that comes with the bands is the perfect companion. I purchased an extra clip to attach the bag to my backpack and I couldn''t be happier. I have yet to use the included DVD because I purchased the product for a specific workout so I cannot mention anything regarding it in this review. Overall excellent product.

Save 36% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment