Incredibly warm, not so windproof as a specialist softshell, very good water repellency and I imagine good snow repellency too, can''t wait to take it up a mountain.
Brilliant.I love Icebreaker products.They can be worn all day for activities such as skiing and dont smell and get sweaty like most other products.I just got back from a ski trip and wore this with a icebreaker tee shirt in 20 degree weather with my Kjus jacket and was toasty all day.Have also worn playing tennis. Excellent product with good value. Built to last many seasons.Highly reccomended!
Buy Icebreaker Men''s Kodiak Hood Now
We discovered Icebreaker during a trip to New Zealand and absolutely love the brand and the quality of their products. I bought this hoodie for my boyfriend and he loves it. Great fit and absolutely perfect for San Francisco weather as well as traveling, since it is pretty light for the warmth it provides.Read Best Reviews of Icebreaker Men''s Kodiak Hood Here
sleeves are extra long and extend longer down the back of your hand and shorter on the inside/palm side.Zippers are nice and this item is not bulky in the fit.Seems fine except it is too small to wear. Would like to see their model for sizes. Certainly not like anything in America


0 comments:
Post a Comment