I highly recommend this product for stretching. It is well made and sturdy.This exercise strap gives great control as to how much you want and can stretch. I would highly recommend it to anyone whose legs or thighs are tight.
Buy Medi-Dyne StretchRite Exercise Strap Now
This is a great tool for runners for stretching. You can stretch every muscle is your legs especially the certain stretches that are difficult to do on your own.Read Best Reviews of Medi-Dyne StretchRite Exercise Strap Here
I bought the Medi-Dyne StretchRite for my wife who HAD plantar fasciitis. She follows the instructions in the user''s guide and has been stretching every morning for around 2 months. Despite the fact that she jogs every day and does not have any other treatments nor visit the doctor, the plantar fasciitis is now gone.The product is strong and very well designed. At first I thought a belt would do the job but finally decided to purchase the StretchRite. It works great. The handle knobs are easy to hold and your hands will not get hurt when stretching. This is a purpose-built tool and worth the money.Having used the large rubbery bands for stretching, and having killed numerous of these--was delighted to find a well constructed one that my husband, with greater strength, can use without killed (popping in half). Buy it if you stretch with these--you''ll have it for YEARS.


0 comments:
Post a Comment