
Love these pants! They are a flattering fit. Snug from the waist band to about the middle of my upper thigh, then get a little looser as they go down. Hit my mid-calf, which I was worried about, usually these types of pants are either too long or too short and just make me look stumpy, but these are perfect. True to size, I''m usually a 3/4, or 27 in jeans, etc. and I got a small. Fits well, I may come back for the black ones too!

These fit and feel great. I wanted something with thicker fabric. I feel more secure and less selfconscious in the thick-but-tight exercise clothes. I don''t want to wear loose warm up type exercise pants to yoga, they get all twisted and bunched and I''m constantly adjusting, but the thin stretchy fabric ones I bought felt like stretch pants, not exercise clothes. These fit and feel wonderful, so comfortable. I''m 5''8" and weight about 135 with a bit of a booty :), and ordered a small. I was worried they would be too small, but I trusted the size charts and they fit perfect. They are a little higher on the waist, probably mid rise, with the ability to fold over for lower rise. I prefer higher rise because of my bigger booty. Too many exercise pants show too much in the back when I sit if they are low rise. Also, these don''t show my panty line, so I no longer have to worry about that. They were a little pricier than my budget liked at $40, but they are worth it. The color stays, they wash fine and still feel good. I got online today and ordered another pair. I''m just going to donate that other, stretch pants pair.
Buy Moving Comfort Women''s Flow Capri Now
My favorite workout capri, the Nike Modern Fit, is no longer made so I have been searching high and low for something that I love as much. These are perfect, true to size, very flattering cut and seams, heavy and not too shiny. Full gusset and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
Read Best Reviews of Moving Comfort Women''s Flow Capri Here
Moving Comfort is known for their excellent quality and fit, and these capris are no exception. An flattering option for us curvy women who don''t feel comfortable in tiny workout shorts, but need something airier for warmer months.
Want Moving Comfort Women''s Flow Capri Discount?
I bought these to run in. Very comfortable I got medium (I''m a size 6) and the fit great! Very very comfortable to run in. The material is great...when you sweat, you really don''t see it which is nice. Gave a 4 because the material is really good quality and a little heavy to run inside on treadmill. Outside running they are perfect...
0 comments:
Post a Comment