I love the UPF factor of this product and it''s something I always hope to find in clothing. I believe all clothing should carry a UPF rating, regardless of how low. The NB Tempo Tee has a UPF of 40.
I initially was concerned with the fabrics ease of getting runs or being snagged, but it appears many quick dry or wicking shirts of this nature are susceptible to this. As I have another brand of similar construction that looks like a cat went to town on it. It would be a perfect product if they can somehow improve the integrity of the fabric to have rip stop like qualities
Good construction with the nice safety of reflective features. At 5''9" and 165lbs, the Large fits well on me.I don''t know why manufacturers don''t seem to want to place elastic cuffs on items like this anymore. My arms are a 33" and this is about a 36" in the large size so I have to role them up to wear them. Otherwise the shirt is everything I was looking for in long sleeved running gear.
Buy New Balance Men''s Tempo Long Sleeve Tee Now
I got this shirt for bike riding in cold weather and love it. It is just as advertised, lightweight, but warm and has a great fit.Read Best Reviews of New Balance Men''s Tempo Long Sleeve Tee Here
Great shirt, except it runs a bit large, so if you want a snug fit, go one size smaller, and if you want a comfortable loose fit, order your sizeThe product is excellent active wear. It''s a bit thicker then the Nike Dri-fit long sleeve I have so I would recommend it more for activity in 60-70 degree weather. It''s highly comfortable and whisks away sweat as expected.

0 comments:
Post a Comment