
This is my second paid of New Balance Fitness Capris and I adore everything about them! They are so comfortable, light and they stay dry (or dry very quickly) when you''re working up a sweat. I''ve done just about everything in them, running, weight training, calisthenics, yoga, zumba...and just bumming around the house. I will probably purchase a few more pairs in the next couple of months, just to make sure I have enough if they ever (God forbid) decide to stop making them. I highly recommend!!!

I bought these because I wanted some capri-length stretchy pants for hanging around the house, doing errands, etc., without spending a fortune. These pants are perfect! Super comfortable and perfect fit. The rise is midrise, so they actually cover my rear (I hate low rise capri''s!). They are loose but not too loose at the bottom (kind of ''boot cut'' type flare). I love these so much I have bought 3 more pairs so I always have some even when I have not done laundry!
Buy NEW BALANCE Women''s Fitness Capri Now
I was surprised that these were roomy in the waist for me, I usually take a size L in pajama pants and I am a size12 in jeans. They''re not falling down but once I reach my target weight there might be problems.
Read Best Reviews of NEW BALANCE Women''s Fitness Capri Here
I ordered these capris for working out and running. They are good quality and great fit! I love the slight flare at the calves, which add a bit of detail. Perfect for working out hard!
Want NEW BALANCE Women''s Fitness Capri Discount?
The capri''s fit perfectly in the meduim, but I normally wear a size small. So please order one size larger than usual to avoid returning for a larger side. They look good for the price, but the capri''s are not my most flattering.
0 comments:
Post a Comment