
I rated this product with 3 stars "it''s okay" primarily because they fit and have about the same stiffness as Soloflex 10-lb weight straps. That''s where the similarity ends, however. They are made of a material much more similar to synthetic rubber than Soloflex weight straps. They are smaller (although the holes line up just fine) and the surface texture is similar to that of a tire, as opposed to the polished surface of the official product. The biggest concern is the strong "tire" smell that develops as the strap heats up when repeated stretched. I''ve used these only a few times and I''m hoping the smell decreases markedly after a few more uses. If not, I may toss them, more out of concern about what I might be inhaling, rather than the minor annoyance of the smell itself.
All in all, I''d rather pay a slightly higher price and get official Soloflex products.
0 comments:
Post a Comment