Spinervals Flexible Warrior 5.0 - Foam Roll Stretch & Recover

Spinervals Flexible Warrior 5.0 - Foam Roll Stretch & RecoverIt''s hard to find foam roller workouts so when I found this one I ordered it. I was not disappointed. It not only works all your muscles, it has a segment to massage them out as well! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to explore foam roller workouts or with tight muscles that need working out. Foam rollers are a great way to massage your entire body. I have a lot of trouble with tight shoulders and neck as well as hips. When I use the foam roller on a regular basis, the tightness is gone! It''s ALMOST better than getting a massage! The video is easy to follow with good instruction and isn''t too long. Give it a try, the only thing you have to lose is tight muscles!

I have been on the lookout for a dvd to use with my foam roller. This was recommended to me, so I decided to try it. Yes, it is slightly expensive, but it covers so much. You can pick and choose among the stretches to make it what you want it. I did the nearly hour long session today, and it just left me feeling so good and relaxed. My favorite is when I roll my back, and just feel every delicious "pop, pop, pop" like going to the chiropractor in your own home. Really love this one :)

Buy Spinervals Flexible Warrior 5.0 - Foam Roll Stretch & Recover Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment