The band failed on my wife''s Tech40 Onyx Fitness Accelerator Watch. I''ve tried to contact Tech40. Never a response. The watch band that failed is plastic so the material failed. Tape and glue don''t work!
The Tech40 web site list dealers in my area. Not a one actually sells these watches and of course there is no way to get a band as these bands are customized to the extent that after market products don''t work.
It''s all a pity because the watch works well, but the broken band makes that watch NOT USEABLE.I''ve taken this watch running, hiking, camping, etc and the pedometer feature (accelerometer) is amazingly accurate, even without customizing the settings. It tells me exactly how many miles I''ve gone, to within a few tenths of a mile!
My only complaint is that sometimes the buttons get knocked and the watch switches modes by accident, but this has been the case with every digital watch I''ve owned.
Overall, this watch is a modern marvel!
Buy Tech4o Accelerator Women''s Fitness - Watch (Onyx) Now
This is my second Tech40 watchthe first one was chewed up by my dog. But I like this one a lot more than the earlier model. It is very accurate even before I programmed it, and as opposed to the earlier model, I''m able to actually just leave it on the pedometer mode so i don''t have to set it up every morning before I go for my run. This is a really great product for runners who will take different trails but still want to meet their mile requirement. And, it''s great for those runners who don''t want to spend a couple hundred dollars on a GPS watch.It also keeps track of your workouts so you''ll be able to see what you''ve done recentlyand you can just load that up onto sites like Active.com. I love this watch.
Read Best Reviews of Tech4o Accelerator Women''s Fitness - Watch (Onyx) Here
I just started tracking miles for competitive runs. I wasn''t ready to commit to a high-priced GPS watch so I purchased this as a solid alternative. It is extremely accurate for the distances I run (1-6 miles) and is comfortable and stylish.Want Tech4o Accelerator Women''s Fitness - Watch (Onyx) Discount?
Looking at different watches, most had either to much stuff or not enoughThis fit with what I needed, now I am not hogging up my phone with a pedometer app, and I don''t have to attach something else to me


0 comments:
Post a Comment