54" x 80" Striped Mexican Blanket - Yoga Studio Quality

54'' x 80'' Striped Mexican Blanket - Yoga Studio Quality, PurpleI got this as a sofa cover or cover for a day bed. It''s perfect for both uses, and I bought a purple striped one too. They came quickly and I like them a lot. The tag says to hang dry, but I tumble-dried it and it turned out fine. The only way to improve it would be if they were made of very soft 100% cotton, but they are acrylic/cotton blend, and the grey stripes seem to be woven of a spun mix of recycled fibers. Very happy overall, and I recommend this product.

I ordered three of these blankets to use for yoga. I have machine washed and dried them once so far. They seem to be good quality and of the same thickness as the blankets at a yoga studio.

Buy 54" x 80" Striped Mexican Blanket - Yoga Studio Quality Now

I bought this blanket because it resembles the ones used in my yoga studio and I wasn''t disappointed. It''s soft, brightly colored, sized the same. While I''d prefer a more luxurious fabric if I wanted to sleep under it, the blanket is perfectly utilitarian as a yoga prop.

Read Best Reviews of 54" x 80" Striped Mexican Blanket - Yoga Studio Quality Here

Using the gym''s supply of yoga blankets isn''t a delightful option, but I didn''t want to spend a fortune to have my own. This blanket was fairly priced, and is both soft enough and sturdy enough for its purpose. I do find it quite a bit heavier than the gym''s blankets, which adds more weight to the yoga bag in the morning. I haven''t washed it yet, but since it''s acrylic (though it feels like cotton) I don''t expect a problem.

Want 54" x 80" Striped Mexican Blanket - Yoga Studio Quality Discount?

really nice quality for the money, and attractive as well. nice and soft, more "throw" quality than others i have that feel like throw rugs.

Save 20% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment