adidas Women''s Climacool II 2-Pack No Show Sock

adidas Women''s Climacool II 2-Pack No Show Sock, White/Black/Aluminium, Shoe Size 5-10Not much to say; these socks provide plenty of cushion and support. They look and feel great. I love wearing them just by themselves... no shoes. I wear a size 10.5 and these socks still fit my feet. The socks are a little thick (i.e. cushion) so they don''t breathe as well as some of my other thinner socks. But they are comfy and supportive so I love wearing them.

I run regularly and I''m always looking for socks that are: inexpensive, don''t fall down into my shoes, and don''t cause blisters/chafing. These socks have not failed me in any of these respects. The reason they do not get 5 stars is because I also bought Adidas No Show Women''s Climalite II socks and like those a little better. These socks are thinner and slightly cooler, but I like that the Climalite II has more padding for longer/harder runs.

Buy adidas Women''s Climacool II 2-Pack No Show Sock Now

I got six pairs of this sock from TJs and they are my favorite tennis socks now. The elastic opening provides just the right traction to stay on. The three Adidas classic stipes at the bottom of the foot add cushion and some compression. Overall, the construct of the sock make you feel that sock is pressed comfortably onto your foot in all areas especially from the bottom. When first putting on your shoes, there might be a little big of the edge showing than expected (depending on the shoes you wear I wear the Nike Air Max Breathe Free II); but as you move in sports, the sock will adjust nice to become no-show but definitely will NOT slip down like some self-proclaimed non-slip tennis socks. I really love them and will keep wearing them for all my games.

Read Best Reviews of adidas Women''s Climacool II 2-Pack No Show Sock Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment