Sporthill Mens TERRAIN Pant

Sporthill Men''s TERRAIN PantI got these pants during the warmer season at a bargain price & have been happy with them. The 3SP fabric is fantastic, being windproof, warm, comfortable & usable from 15 to 45 degrees F. with standard brief underwear. They machine wash well but do require line drying ("hang dry" per label), but dry fairly quickly in my basement. I have another pair of brown colored Sporthill 3SP closeout pants that have given me great service for 3 years of running. I like them somewhat more than these Terrain pants. They have tapered legs as opposed to the Terrain''s boot cut, therefore are warmer. They do look a little dorky compared to the Terrain pant which are good looking. But the Terrain model has a low rise coming only 2 1/2 to 3" below my navel & feels somewhat unnatural. I''m 5''11.5" tall, 33" waist, 31" inseam, 164 lbs. & have an average length trunk & the medium otherwise fit well. Again the fabric is really useful & not fussy to care for but I deduct a star for the short rise & lack of rear pocket for a pair of pants with pretensions of being worn as replacements for casual pants or jeans especially without having a fly opening.

These pants are pretty good. They are a tight weave and thick fabric that does a good job blocking the wind. They''re a little tight in the bum, but not too bad. I wear them in temps down to 20°F without getting cold. Colder than that, I wear a long underwear layer beneath them.

The only downside I''ve found is they do require special care. I washed them as normal the first time and noticed immediately that they had pilled and that the seams appeared worn. I read the care instructions and found that despite their sturdy feel they are supposed to be washed on gentle and laid flat to dry.

Buy Sporthill Mens TERRAIN Pant Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment