Altus 6 In. Natural Leather Lifting Belt

Altus Athletic 6-Inch Natural Lifting BeltIt was a good weight belt. Definitely weight belts are thinner in actual leather width than they were a decade ago my 4-inch belt is certainly much thicker in leather width, which I think is good. Only problem with this one for me is it was too wide being 6-inches. I should''ve gotten a thinner 4-inch belt. I found with it this wide that it can cause issues where the top part digs into my back and the bottom portion digs into my butt moving too much. I''m thinking it''s great for taller or more heftier people. 4-inch belt for me. Otherwise, this belt has done what I needed it to and I''m happy with it for the times when I do use it. Just be sure you know why you''re getting a 6-inch belt and not because if a 4-inch belt is great then a 6-inch belt must be better. =\

0 comments:

Post a Comment