Asics Men''s Split Short, Black/Bronze, Large

Asics Men''s Split Short, Black/Bronze, LargeThese are great running shorts. Caution, they are short. But they''re running shorts, so they''re supposed to be short. They fit great and have a liner pocket that fits my keys well. I''m 6''1" with a 32-33" inseam, and the Medium fits me well.

These are the only shorts I will run in. I bought a pair and loved them so much that I bought 3 more. Fantastic shorts with great support for your gentleman parts and has a key pocket if you need on. No chaffing or anything I love how they are not too baggy like other shorts can be and they fit just perfect. I am 5''8" 145 lbs. with a 30" waiste and the Size:Small fits perfectly. I am very happy and I love how many different colors they come in.

Buy Asics Men''s Split Short, Black/Bronze, Large Now

These shorts fit wonderfully. They are a little short if you''re not used to true "running shorts", but a great buy nonetheless. Sizing is very accurate to other running shorts I''ve purchased.

Read Best Reviews of Asics Men''s Split Short, Black/Bronze, Large Here

I''m a fan of these shorts. Although not a true "split" short, they''ve got a split to about halfway up the short, meaning they''ll move a fan out a bit more compared to a not-split short. They wick moisture well, and feature a traditional key pocket in the lining. The length is perfect on me, shorter than a lot of running options, but not ridiculously so. Definitely a great choice for someone not looking for a true split short, these offer a bit more modesty. I love the color.

Want Asics Men''s Split Short, Black/Bronze, Large Discount?

this is comfortable and quality gear, This is a quality product that I would recommend to anyone. Very good shopping experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment