Asics Women''s Core Pocketed Short

Asics Women''s Core Pocketed Short, Black, LargeIt is really hard to find shorts with pockets and in one color, without multi-color details. This short has it all. I did cut out the lining to make it more comfortable. Will order more

not what I thought they would be but really like them and easy to wash and ware and ware and ware

Buy Asics Women''s Core Pocketed Short Now

Very hard to find womens shorts with pockets. I ordered 2 pair, then ordered another pair. Didn''t give it 5 stars because a pocket ripped out the first time I washed them; will sew it up and solve that issue.

So far so good. Wanted another color but the one I wanted was not available.

Read Best Reviews of Asics Women''s Core Pocketed Short Here

I wear these shorts for running and love that they have side pockets. I like to carry kleenex with me on my runs and it is almost impossible to find shorts that are comfortable for running and have side pockets. The mesh lining takes a little getting used to, but overall very comfortable. Good length, too. I have in black and berry, but wouldn''t mind a few more colors.

Want Asics Women''s Core Pocketed Short Discount?

These shorts are really comfortable. I thought the pockets might be too shallow for tennis but they work for holding one extra tennis ball. They are lightweight, perfect for a hot summer run / tennis match. Size medium worked for me (5''9", 135 lbs).

0 comments:

Post a Comment