Bundle - (3 Items): Heart Rate Monitor Watch + Personal Body Fat Test Caliper

Bundle -: Heart Rate Monitor Watch + Personal Body Fat Test Caliper + Negative Ion WatchI bought the p90x home fitness program and it was suggested that I get a heart rate watch. I like this watch because its strapless and I can easily take my heart rate during the water breaks. My main focus for doing the program was to lose weight, so it''s nice that I am able to track my body fat as well.

Well for 30 bucks I would expect it to have a better quality then something that can be put together for less than 1 dolar, the watch looks like a toy made os plastic, the heart monitor is not even close to the real heart rate, the watch strap broke after 1 hour of extremely light usage, it felt like if the strap just decided it would be better to finish its miserable life than to stay on the dumb watch, for almost 30 dolars it is not worth it, maybe for 5 dolars.

The Negative ion watch also sucks, you have to put a thin object to change the time on it, but it will brake if you put something thin on it, it is a rubber button, a very very very thin layer of rubber, that just gave up on its existence too, so for 30 dolars you get the plastic caliper, a strapless watch, and a black rubberband that shows you the wrong time.

I broke these things in less than 1 hour after the arrival, and I handle my things with extremely care, i felt like the hulk.

So if you want quality and durability, do NOT buy this bundle of junk, buy something for 40 dolars that will last for at least 1 year, not something for 30 that will last for less than 1 day, wrost purchase ever.

But if you do want to throw some money away on junk, I would say that this product is made for you.

Buy Bundle - (3 Items): Heart Rate Monitor Watch + Personal Body Fat Test Caliper Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment