Pearl Izumi Men''s Infinity Wind Blocking Jacket

Mens Pearl Izumi Infinity Windblocking Jacket, Color:White/Black, XL ApparelTook shipment of this jacket in early January and have worn it 3 times/week since then. The jacket is great at blocking wind on the front, but breathes well enough to let sweat evaporate on my back. I regularly wear this at -15C with a couple layers underneath and I''m plenty warm. Definitely recommend this for running in Canada in the winter!

great cold weather choice....highly recommend for winter runs...best choice for the addidion to ones running wardrobe if in a cold weather climate

Buy Pearl Izumi Men''s Infinity Wind Blocking Jacket Now

In 14 years of running, I''ve never been this comfortable in January. The wind protection is outstanding, and when added to a thermal base layer the warmth is amazing, even below freezing (I''ve been running in lower 30''s with 10 MPH wind). I''m 6''4" & 195 lbs. The XL fits perfectly, XXL would have been to much, I''m sure. PI may have built this jacket for cyclists, but as a runner I''m impressed.

Read Best Reviews of Pearl Izumi Men''s Infinity Wind Blocking Jacket Here

This is my go to winter jacket for winter running. It is insanely warm and comfy. I usually get cold fast, but not with this. I''m buying another one.

Want Pearl Izumi Men''s Infinity Wind Blocking Jacket Discount?

Love this jacket! I was a little worried about other reviews saying it is a little warm, but it''s perfect for me. It is more sustantial than just a light weight shell. I''ve been using for 6 mile morning runs when the temp is below 40. I''m guessing with a layer underneath, I should be covered down to single digits. I''d highly recommend this and other Pearl Azumi gear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment