Cathe Friedrich''s XTrain Series: Bi''s/Tri''s DVD

Cathe Friedrich''s XTrain Series: Bi''s/Tri''s DVDI''ve done this workout twice so far. It is a beast of a workout. I love the pacing of the workout. You work in Bi-Tri rounds, so one set of Bicep work, followed immediately by Tricep work. Then onto the next round, for a total of 9 rounds. I highly recommend (as does Cathe) that you record your weights. The first time I went too light (you should aim to lift heavy enough to complete 10-16 reps). The second time I went heavy and reached failure in a few of the exercise (and boy did I get hit by the DOMS-truck the next day!!)

As usual this workout is perfectly chaptered, with premixes galore, with a two 100-rep challenge (biceps and triceps, of course), and two Core workouts (both challenging.)

Do you want those arms to be ready for summer? This is the tank top workout for the Biceps and Triceps.

So far everything in the X-train series that I have done is fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment