There are three parts, front body, back body, core.
There were some interesting new core moves, incorporating the cord, that I liked.
Also, you can easily take this dvd and cord with you, when you are out of town or on vacation (I will!).
And you can''t beat the price of this set, $15 for the dvd AND the resistance cord!
Let Tanja get you moving.
Buy Gaiam Covered Resistance Cord Kit Now
I love working with a resistance cord.... especially with the Tanja Djelevic DVD. She gives a fantastic, easy to understand, slow, controlled work-out. I feel the burn even though I am fit and now work out 5+ days a week. But it is still doable even for beginners as I started with this a year ago. I get compliments on the definition I now have in my arms. Family and friends have noticed a big difference. I have other Gaiam work-out kits with Tanja. This one is definitely one of my favorites in my routine. I use it several times a week. Other work-outs can be so confusing or move to fast for me to keep up with. But Tanja has a great way of explaining it, demonstrating it and making it easy to do. Great find!The DVD is Great. Tanja is pleasant to listen to, clear with her instructions, and a great workout. The band however is not the resistance it is advertised as. I would say it is more like a Light to Medium band. So, I actually purchased the "Heavy" band in this product line in hopes it would do the trick. Sad to say, this "Medium" band had more resistance. Crazy huh? Other than the resistance accuracy issues, the handles are very comfortable. I don''t like the feeling of the latex yanking on my arms so I love that the entire band is covered... which is really what prompted me to purchase this band in the first place. So I''m not quite sure if ALL the bands are like the ones I got, or if I just got a goof. Either way. Nice DVD, Nice Band, Wrong Resistance.I am a beginner to working out and purchased this product hoping the light resistance band would come with a DVD aimed for beginners. It''s really an intermediate level workout (kicked my out of shape butt pretty early on) and looks like it''s probably the same one they ship with the set of all three cords. Because I wasn''t able to do all of the routine, I am going to keep this on the shelf for a little while til I''m ready to move on from some of my other beginner level DVDs. It''s not a bad product, I can''t do it because of me, not because of it! I like how the instructor counts down so you know how many reps you have left in each move. It''s easier to keep going if you know it''s ending soon. The instructor and her helpers all have stupid fake smiles plastered on their faces the whole time, which I actually find irritating. Show me how to do the moves, don''t pretend there''s nothing in the world you''d rather be doing than firming up those abs!

0 comments:
Post a Comment