Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVD

Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVDThe Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit includes three light bands of varying resistances that can be clipped, one at a time or all at once, to the plastic and foam handles, as well as a workout DVD.

Let me say first of all that I''m pretty advanced I use all three bands at once for every exercise I do (although I would guess that all three bands together are only about equivalent to Lifeline''s R6 cable).

I bought these bands for about fifteen bucks at Walmart to be my compact travel set, and in that capacity they''ve been generally satisfactory. But I wouldn''t want to use them every day.

For one thing, they don''t have the most fluid range of stretch. For exercises that require the bands to be stretched pretty far, like a squat or standing chest fly, the bands catch and tug, and so you don''t get a full or consistent range of motion.

For another thing, the bands have fabric sheathes designed to protect the rubber from abrasion. Yet these quickly get bunched and off-center, which is annoying when you''re trying to do any exercise where you stand on the bands. You may just want to take a scissors to them.

This kit also includes a 39-minute workout DVD featuring Mia Finnegan. Finnegan, who is scary buff, takes you through a variety of stretches, cardio exercises, and strength-building exercises. I''ve found the Barry''s Bootcamp workout DVDs to be vastly superior, though; I watched this one once, picked up two or three new exercises, and I''ve never used it since.

For the money, this kit is decent, but if you''re looking for something to use every day, you''re probably going to want something else. Try Lifeline USA instead.

I use these before I do my strength trainingthey''re great for stretching out. I''ve used them for actual strength training a couple of times toobut the weight resistance is a bit light for me on some of the exercises, like chest workouts. The major issue that I have with resistance tubes/bands is that when I step on the bands and do curls/shoulder presses/shoulder raises/etc., I never know if I''m standing dead-center on the bands. So, I cannot determine if I am using equal resistance on both arms/shoulders. To counter this with biceps curls, sometimes, I''ll hold both of the handles in one hand and do my curls with the full resistance on one arm, and then switch arms. It''s a little less comfortable, but at least that way I know that I''m getting an even/symmetrical workout. I give these 4 stars because they are really convenient, inexpensive, and durable.

Buy Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVD Now

After having used Spri''s bands for a few years, I was in a band and needed something ASAP. Purchased these at Wal-mart ant the only decent thing were the handles.

To begin with, this item was not labelled correctly so you could not tell the difference between the medium resistance and heavy. It''s obvious red was light. Maybe I missed it, but I looked very here even online.

The plastic clip left a lot too be desired. I feel it''s only a matter of time before it snaps mid-workout.

The cloth around the band is not a good idea. Maybe it was to prevent the cheap material from tear, but it does inhibit movement on some workouts. You have to push the cloth so it''s out of he way before you can step on it. If not, the resistance on both ends will be uneven.

The bands themselves flt strange. They did not resist as much and you could feel the point when they reached their max stretching point does not take too long to get there. For a few seconds it resists, then it just feels like a rope.

The only decent thing about this band is the foam handle.

I''ve used this twice and plan to return it. Not worth it. I''ve used spri in the past and while they''re decent, they don''t last lore than 9 months or so of heavy use. Also, their handles could be better.

I went ahead and ordered the bodylastics set. They''re more expensive, but I''ve read great things about them. They''re durable, stackable, great handles, and the company seems solid. they last a bit maybe 8 or 9 months of daily use, but are effective. Wort case scenario, the bands can be replaces for $6 total if thy snap rather than the $11 I spend on spri.

Read Best Reviews of Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVD Here

I did not receive the item that i ordered I paid over $ 35.00 and all I received was 3 stretch bands

The item that I ordered was what is pictured a male figure on box and comes with a dvd and 3 bands

What I received is a Package with female figure pictured on box with 3 stretch bands and nothing else

the box did not even say that it had a WORKOUT DVD

The packing list says Golds gym long series resistance tube kit with WORKOUT DVD I was not sent the product that I ordered

How do I go about either getting my money back Or getting the right product that I ordered

I would prefer getting the right product.

Want Gold''s Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVD Discount?

as said in my title this set is perfect for anyone that''s looking for a easy workout that doesn''t consume more than 15 mins.

picked this set of resistance bands up about 3 years back and love them, im pretty average (6''1 220) and these bands work out everything i need to get done, the abs,triceps,shoulders,chest forearms and legs the best part is you never have to sit or lay down while doing it.!!there are a few things that you might want to be careful about such as the bands snapping,while working out 1 day i was using all three bands and in mid rep one snapped just missing my eye,the handles the bands come attached to wear out QUICK which leaves you using the rough handles and can cut into your hands!!.

all bad sides said this is a great set that i plan on buying again in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment