13" TKO Stability Disc

13'' TKO Stability DiscAfter much reading and deciding and wondering if I was making the right choice, I was pleasantly surprised that I did. My hesitation was that no one wrote a review. THis Stability disc so far seems well made and came already blown up! what more can I ask for other that good Product, No Problems! :-)

Discs arrived on-time but were not inflated properly. One of them wasn''t inflated enough to be useable. No pump was included. Description should talk about inflaltion and what is needed to inflate. I returned them

Buy 13" TKO Stability Disc Now

I bought this stability disc to work my thighs, butt and stomach especially; my core in general. I love it! I read up on this type of equipment and how good it is for someone with back issues like myself so I wanted to give it a try. I couldn''t afford a BOSU but I think this is a wonderful substitute. My husband is really appreciating it as a new element to his work out routine. Thus far, I have had no issues with it. It seems a very sturdy piece of equipment. The only thing I wish is that some suggested exercises would have been included. I have gotten ideas through my research of the type of equipment.

Read Best Reviews of 13" TKO Stability Disc Here

I am a Special Education Teacher of kids who are 3 yrs old and under with special needs (disabiliies or delays). I use these discs for a number of activities *At home for physical therapy type of standing to strengthen our knees:) *At work/play with children, this discs are great to have the child stand on with help for stepping stones. Also, it gives my wigglers a way to wiggle on their seat (no pun intended) without getting up (from a seat or the floor) or moving away from their teacher!

Want 13" TKO Stability Disc Discount?

I have had the disc a month and it is deflated and will not hold air. My 8 year old son used the disc and it was not able to hold his 60 lbs for a month.

Save 5% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment