KettleWorx Ultra 10 - Kettlebell Fitness KIT

KettleWorx Ultra 10 - Kettlebell Fitness KIT ... Includes 10lb KettlebellMy feelings are very mixed about this product. The editing is absolutely TERRIBLE and his form isn''t great. I have to keep my own count of reps because they are very inconsistent. Although it is a six week program, it does not appear to be increasing in intensity; each week contains a slightly different remix of the same exercises. On the other hand...I am finishing up my sixth week and I still look forward to my sessions. So the fact that I am sticking with it speaks favorably about it.

I have started the KW program over a year ago with my friend who already owned the videos. We took the videos to the gym where we had access to more bells.

I saw results in just a few short weeks. I lost 25 pounds and a lot of inches.

This program is what you make of it. The video isn''t super great, but, you once you learn the routine of each disc you can generally add in a few extra reps for the ones that aren''t counted.

I bought this for my home so that I could start working out again. I was so excited to start up again. I know that this program works, which is why I did make the purchase.

Buy KettleWorx Ultra 10 - Kettlebell Fitness KIT Now

If you really commit yourself to the program and commit yourself to a healthy eating plan this program will work wonders for you. I am seeing great results :-).

Read Best Reviews of KettleWorx Ultra 10 - Kettlebell Fitness KIT Here

This must be doing something. I''m pretty active but these short workouts are really making my muscles sore. I think the idea of calisthenics with resistance is a very good one.

But I agree about the editing. These vids are cheesy, with poor transitions, and uneven rep counts (he might have you do 3 reps on one side and 5 on the other). If he has you repeat an exercise in a new set, they just copy and paste the video from before. Mari and ShawnT take pains to make a connection with the audience and a flow through the workout. Not so much here.

Edit (August 2012): My wife and I are still using these videos. We have each progressed through 3 higher bell sizes. It''s a very effective workout in a short time. The workaround for the uneven rep counts is to alternate sides. What I mean by this is, in set 1, you do what Ryan says (for example, start the one-armed press on the RH side). In set 2, switch it up. (Start on the LH side). Also, despite what Ryan says about back pain, some of these DO hurt my 50-year-old back. I just don''t do those, and do something else instead.

Want KettleWorx Ultra 10 - Kettlebell Fitness KIT Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment