With regard to the large size, although they weren''t nearly as snug they were also too baggy, they were much longer from the waist to the inseam area. I don''t know what the sizing says they should be for a large but they didn''t seem significantly longer in the leg however when compared to the mediums. I would say my size is close to the limit for a medium (you could probably get away with another inch in the length, inch in the waste and 5 more pounds but that''s about it), if you are any bigger I would purchase the large.the quality of these is good. unfortunately they run ridiculously small. I even checked the sizing chart on Pearl izumi website and ordered a large, which is the size I wear in their padded cycling short tights. I''m going to have to send them back for an XL. Hope they fit, the large was so small i could barely get them on even w the ankle unzipped. I''m 6''2" and go about 195lbs and have a 33 or 34" waist w a 34" inseam. I''m not trying to promote other products, but Bontrager makes a full length thermal bib that is very nice and warm for about $110. Unfortunately amazon doesn''t seem to carry hardly anything made by Bontrager.
Buy Pearl Izumi Men''s Run Select Thermal Tight Now
The sizing charts for this product are not accurate. I have a 31" inseam, and typically wear a medium when it comes to bike shorts. According to the charts for this product on Amazon, a medium should have been sufficient. When I received the product, I received a medium, but they were obviously too small, and clearly labeled on the tag as a 28" inseam. I exchanged them for a large, which was also labeled as a 28" inseam on the tag, but fit beautifully. Good product that works as advertised. Perfect for cool days.Read Best Reviews of Pearl Izumi Men''s Run Select Thermal Tight Here
This is the first pair of biking tights I''ve bought, but I have taken them out several times now in weather ranging from 28 degrees to 48 and haven''t felt cold in the least (at least on my legs). The fit seems really good but I can''t compare unfortunately. The sizing matched my regular pants size really nicely. If it weren''t for these I''d have stopped riding as soon as the temperature dropped.Many here suggest these as great for cycling. Be aware that these tights do not have padding in the saddle area like typical biking shorts. So if you have a padded saddle, no worries, but these are not the tights you would take on a 30+ mile bike ride. Besides that, great fit, quality construction, and prompt, correct ordering in the purchase process.

0 comments:
Post a Comment