Now a word of caution: The anti-snap technology doesn''t mean these bands can''t break. I had two snap in about a year, though keep in mind I used it a lot in that time, and judging by others'' comments it''s probably a little bad luck, and perhaps some minor misuse of the product that contributed to it. Both times they broke near one of the handles and both times I pulled it back it in a jerky motion probably quicker than was appropriate for the exercise. But there''s no doubt these bands are high quality. I can''t give it a perfect score because of the snaps, though the fact that I''m tempted to should tell you how highly I still value the product.
Buy Bodylastics 21 pcs Resistance Bands *STRONG MAN XT STACKABLE Set (262 LBS.) Now
I use Bodylastics Resistance Bands for working out when I travel and it seems to work great for me. The handles and bands are made with great quality.The resistance bands by bodylastic are very durable and have a lifetime warranty. The band work well whereever you go and really shape whatever muscle group you want to work on. I recommend them wholeheartedly on the basis that the will stand the test of time and if it so happens to break $5 and shipping and you have yourself new bands. Grade A* productWant Bodylastics 21 pcs Resistance Bands *STRONG MAN XT STACKABLE Set (262 LBS.) Discount?
Packed this recently for a vacation and it worked great. The door anchors are very easy to use. The resistance is all relative to how you position yourself. For example when standing on the bands and doing curls, the further your feet are apart the more resistance it will be. However I was able to get a good workout. Not as good as weights, but a whole lot better than nothing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment