
I have been a martial arts instructor for over 16 years. These are quality gi pants, don''t bind up when you kick and actually fit well. They run a little big though. I bought a size 3 because I was having to roll my 4s down at the waist these fit about the same in that area as the 4s. They are just the right length for us shorter people though.

The pants we ordered were excellent and fit well. The price was good and it was worth it to order extra pairs to save on shipping. They matched our uniforms well. I was concerned that there was only a sketch of the pants provided in the description, but was pleasantly relieved when our order came.
Buy ProForce Gladiator 8oz Karate Pants w/ Elastic Waist Now
Overall quality is Good. Do not shrink after washing and drying. Do not feel neither heavy nor extremely warm. Perfect for martial arts!
Read Best Reviews of ProForce Gladiator 8oz Karate Pants w/ Elastic Waist Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment