Russell Athletic Men''s Pocket Tee

Russell Athletic Men''s Pocket Tee, Fatigue, X-LargeI''d been buying Russell Athletic brand T-shirts for some years. They were sturdy and well made, with generous sleeves. But these particular shirts were a huge disappointment. For some bizarre reason these size M shirts were marked as size "XL" which was a joke, like the little miniature sleeves. I ended up putting them all in the poor box. At this point I''m not sure about buying Russell Athletic brand shirts in future.

I have purchased these shirts at Sams Club and the quality is excellent. However those that came to my door are paper thin!Heavy athletic T''s they are not.Dickies blow these away.

Buy Russell Athletic Men''s Pocket Tee Now

Russel A,

Please pre-wash your fabrics before assembling them !! Your t shirts use to be flawless. I would appreciate a product that would keep its size after the first cycle of washing, not shrinking by one size... i had your shirts for five years lasting and now they shrink! what happened to quality control? Disappointment---people buy 1-2 sizes larger for comfort. still a nice shirt...

Read Best Reviews of Russell Athletic Men''s Pocket Tee Here

These are great medium-weight cotton tees. The graphite and navy, I believe are poly/cotton blends. I dunno.

These are thicker than standard off the shelf t-shirts that you would find at any local retailer. Those are just getting thinner and thinner.

These aren''t the Performance Cotton Pocket T-Shirts they stopped manufacturing. Those are what I really want, but these are sufficient.

Want Russell Athletic Men''s Pocket Tee Discount?

So far I am happy with this purchase. Item arrived on time and before promised due date. I live in a subtropical climate and the light to medium weight 100% cotton fabric fits the bill in this type of environment. Hard to find a 100% cotton fabric pocketed tee in retail stores most have gone over the shiny polyester material which I have found does not breathe as well as cotton nor feel as comfortable on your skin.

Washed the tee as soon as it arrived as I do with all newly purchased fabrics as I have heard horror stories of people not doing so and developing a "staph infection" -possibly from cross contamination during production? No problems with shrinkage nor color loss after several washings. I purchased size Large and it fits me just fine (42" chest).

Overall, I think this tee is a quality, value-priced product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an all cotton pocketed tee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment