
I bought this shoe at a local shoe store. Had never heard of the name, but they looked comfy. I have HORRIBLE problems with foot pain, mainly from plantar fasciitis. I''ve always been told that I need arch supports, etc. Well after doing a LOT Of research, I''ve found that shoes mess our feet up. Walking barefoot helps to strengthen our feet, plus being grounded is very beneficial for our body. I recently started walking barefoot in my yard daily. When I discovered these shoes, they felt like I was barefoot. I have ZERO problems wearing them...NO PAIN in my feet, NONE in my back!!!! They are light & seem to mold to your foot. I plan to buy more colors & hope they make some new designs. I''m even tempted to wear them to church!!!! This shoe is by far, the BEST I have ever worn.

I walked the Charleston bridge in these shoes, sockless! These are so comfortable, easy to slip on, and don''t cause blistering. If you need ankle support, don''t buy these. There is a strap on the heel that I thought would be uncomfortable after a while, but it hasn''t bothered me one bit.
Buy RYKA Women''s Desire Running Shoe Now
I had originally seen this shoe advertised on another website, but Amazon had a better price. After reading the reviews, I was will slighly hesitant, but now I am thrilled that I got this shoe. I frequently wear this shoe to walk to and from work each day and it is very comfortable. I recently wore it while at the beach and it was great while walking the boardwalk and also in the sand. I love that it doesnt have laces and the elastic allows the shoe to confirm to different sizes of your foot. Highly recommend!
Read Best Reviews of RYKA Women''s Desire Running Shoe Here
The most comfortable running shoe. Great overall running, walking shoe. Lightweight fabric and easy to slip on. I''d purchase this again.
Want RYKA Women''s Desire Running Shoe Discount?
I''ve been running in Ryka for over 15 years. I love this shoe, its comfortable, lightweight and the best running shoe I''ve ever had!
0 comments:
Post a Comment