If you are looking for a workout routine, chances are you''re searching for a way to ''get yourself started'' or need a system that fits your lifestyle. As a former athlete, I had fallen into bad habits and dug such a hole for myself that taking that first step was a challenge in itself. I was embarrassed to take that step in public, and lacked the structure and discipline to do it on my own. It was always ''maybe tomorrow.'' After stumbling across the Thunderbell, I was amazed at how realistic the program is and how it removes the ''thought'' from the process by leading you step by step.
As with any workout program, you have to make the effort. It starts with you. But the Thunderbell does just about everything it can do for you except lacing up your shoes. And I promise, if you follow the guide and stick with it, you WILL see the results and be so happy. The workouts are challenging, but not overwhelming. The Food/Nutrition guide was a tremendous and necessary resource, and the Calender tells you what to do each day. Within a week or two, I was seeing the benefits on the scale...and was soon losing several pounds a week. I am happy to say that a quick 90 days later I had lost over 35 lbs and was sporting a much toned body, a renewed mentality and spirit and incorporating much healthier choices into my daily life. There is nothing more motivating than when your friends start noticing the difference in your appearance, and trust me...they will. All you have to do is follow the guide and stick with it.
I can also say that this program is suitable for both males and females. Guys, you will drop lbs and tone; the workouts will get you. Ladies, the lower weight/high reps/movements will leave you slender and toned. And the transformation all starts in the privacy of your own living room. After the 90-day completion, I have even ''re-started'' the program and am working through my second cycle.
I have recommended the Thunderbell to several friends, will continue to do so, and can tell you with 100% sincerity that it works.Just received my Thunderbell from Woot!. It came with the Thunderbell and 2 DVDs (Level 1, Level 2, Bonus Core, & Training).
Pros:
You definitely feel it all throughout your core!!
Takes up minimal space
No assembly required (I was nervous that I would have to screw the 2 disks onto the bar), which is great because there are no parts that will loosen as you workout
Not boring (I''ve done P90X: Tony Horton''s 90-Day Extreme Home Fitness Workout DVD Program, INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program, INSANITY: The ASYLUM 30 Day Sports Training Workout DVD Program, Tae Bo, & Bryan Kest Power Yoga Complete Collection). I was looking for something to unbore me with my current DVD selections (Bryan Kest hasn''t gotten boring) and I think this fits the bill. Because it requires you to properly learn how to use it, you stay pretty focused throughout the workout.
Cons:
Not sure if this is a con, or a warning, but, if you''re not seriously careful, it''s easy to hurt yourself with the Thunderbell. It''s better to slow down the moves in order to ensure you have COMPLETE control than to swing it and yourself (or something else) and twist in a dangerous way with a 10lb moving object.
The DVDs and calendar (which you have to download) are a bit bootleg (though they get the job done just not fancy like the big name home workout systems) and I found it slightly confusing to follow due to the naming convention of the videos.
I don''t feel they gave you a "start here" point once you opened the Thunderbell. I had to scan through the DVDs to figure out what to do first. I''m a bit impatient, but forced myself to go through the video showing all the handgrips. I tried to follow along, but some of the moves went too fast (and I''m pretty coordinated)
If you''re not coordinated, it will be a bit of a challenge to follow the instructional video showing the basic moves. I don''t think the demonstrators understand when they say "put you''re right foot out," they have to put their left foot out so the viewer can mirror them (hope that made sense). It was a bit of a challenge to follow along with the vocal cues AND the physical demonstrations.
I look forward to seeing my results as I progress. I''m not sure if I will actually follow the calendar they provide. Since it''s a full body workout, I will probably treat it as such and incorporate it with other home workout systems/DVDs I own. I can''t speak on the nutritional guide that''s also downloadable in the "members area." As a Weight Watcher, I''ve had and continue to have much success with that plan.
Buy ThunderBell COMPLETE Training Program: Multi-Grip Weight, Workout DVDs & Guides Now
As a runner, cyclist, and 14 year group fitness/aerobic instructor, I have found the Thunderbell by Teeter, to be a great full body workout. What I like best about Thunderbell is the overall fitness routine; it tones and builds strength, while maintaining aerobic endurance. If you are like me and tend to do a lot of cardio (running, cycling, etc.) while not making as much time for lifting (which is important), Thunderbell will add in the weight training piece you are missing and improve your overall fitness level.The DVDs are easy to follow and you can get in a substantial workout in a short time, which is great if you have a busy schedule. Throughout my years in the fitness industry, I have tried many fitness programs and this program is definitely one of the best for an overall full body workout. Cardio and strength building, which are the two primary components of a successful workout routine, are coupled together in Thunderbell. No matter what your fitness level or goals are, you will see results with Thunderbell.I love the concept of the Thunderbell, it is a great workout device which totally takes training to the next level. When you are first getting started the videos are great and will give you about 3 months of solid training which will get you lean and fit if you also follow a sound nutrition program (they also have an awesome nutrition program). After 3 months you can follow on-line workout sites to expand your fitness regime and come up with creative HIIT programs for yourself. For most people the standard weight of 10lbs is sufficient but I am looking forward to their debut of heavier weights. As a personal trainer, nutritionist, and yoga instructor I recommend Thunderbell to anyone who wants a simple at home program that will deliver results and expand their awareness of how to train their body. I also recommend Thunderbell to gyms I train at because it enhances anyones gym workout, being that it can be used in so many ways.
Want ThunderBell COMPLETE Training Program: Multi-Grip Weight, Workout DVDs & Guides Discount?
I purchased Thunberbell after a friend recommended it. As a triathlete and runner, I was looking for a supplementary workout I could do from my home that would tone and build muscle. I can say without reservation that Thunderbell was what I was looking for. Not only do I love the size of the product (unlike many other home gym products, Thunderbell does not take up any room at all) but the beginning workouts were perfect. I also liked the time commitment, I can do a quick Thunderbell workout in about 15 minutes, which as a father of three is great! After the first workout I could feel how it worked all of my muscle groups. I highly recommend this product!

2 comments:
This training program looks truly wonderful. I am definitely going to purchase it as want to shred weight and build muscles. Will need workout apparels too. Hunting for deals on best workout clothes and hope to buy them at good prices.
Heya i'm for the first Free live games time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give one thing again and aid others such as you helped me. The Gaming Club bears a license from the management of Gibraltar, and claims to be one of a choose few casinos that have a license from the Gibraltar government. A believer of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC), The Gaming Club follows all the guidelines laid the length of by the organization, something that has as soon as a long quirk in it innate credited as a good place to gamble online.
Everything just about The Gaming Club feels good; be it the promotions, the huge number of games, the fused banking options upon offer, the modern security measures, or the fair and held responsible gaming practices the casino adopts.
The Gaming Club motors along upon software developed by one of the giants of online gaming software move on Microgaming. The software it uses is objector and has a range of features designed to count up your online gambling experience and create you want to arrive help after every circular of gambling you accomplish here.
Another hallmark of a good casino is the character of its customer keep team, and The Gaming Club does not disappoint on this front.
http://magnum4dlive.com/
Post a Comment