Total Core™ Extra

Total Core™ ExtraI had read good reviews on the Total Core so I thought I would try it out. I used it for two weeks everyday and actually really liked it. I loved that it came with a counter and the roller bars were really comfortable on my back; but alas, I went to use it one night and I heard a loud popping sound. One of the green coils had broken; so there was no more resistance. I guess I"ll just do crunches the old fashioned way. Props to Amazon for refunding the total cost after I sent it back.

...and the Total Core definitely delivered. I really wasn''t certain that this would be the ab machine for me, and actually quite skeptical that it would work. But after using it 3 or 4 times, I definitely felt the burn, and I have already seen an improvement in my midsection. The workout DVD is definitely helpful and really helps you get the burning sensation that promises great abs!

Buy Total Core™ Extra Now

Well, like others have said, this machine allows you to perform 1000 abs in just a few minutes, you can be watching tv and exercising at the same time, amazing product.

Read Best Reviews of Total Core™ Extra Here

Thought this would be a good machine, but it broke during the 7th use!!! I only weigh 140 lbs so I''m not THAT heavy and it should have lasted longer than a week. I regret buying it now.

Want Total Core™ Extra Discount?

My wife used this approximately 5 times a week doing only 2 sets of 50 reps in the morning and evening, doing exercises slow, almost like doing negative reps. Did see and feel results in a 4 month period until this past week when one of the resistance bands in the right side accordion tube snapped in two. Warranty over and out $109. Wouldn''t recommend this product.

Save 61% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment