Bradex Acu-hoop Pro Massaging Exerciser with Magnet (Black)

Bradex Acu-hoop Pro Massaging Exerciser with MagnetI am not happy with this hoop at all like the person above said you don''t have any direction as to how to put it together properly,it is the most painful hula hoop I''ve ever used,it is made out of hard plastic that leaves bruises on you..the massaging ball things,one has already broke and I haven''t even had it a week.If you call customer service all you get is a voicemail. And the worst thing I purchused this last mon for like $40 it was a total of $50 with shipping and now here I am today and it''s only $17..still don''t think it is even worth that..This hoop sucks!

This is so far the worst hoop because the directions do not tell you how many magnets to put in each ball, they don''t give you extra balls nor magnets and AGAIN THEY DON''T GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO ASSEMBLE CORRECTLY....i am very irritated and upset, i bought two of these and have received no responses to help me put this together correctly. At this point I would appreciate a response nd directions in detail about how many magnets in each ball and thus putting my hoop I have been dying to use together????????

Buy Bradex Acu-hoop Pro Massaging Exerciser with Magnet (Black) Now

I received this hoop yesterday and my son helped me with assembly. Seeing that there are 42 balls and 42 magenets... I just placed one in each ball. I''ve never hooped before so I was pleased to be able to go for over two hundred revolutions at a time, and I know that practice will get me there to 10 minutes. Now for the ouch part. Massage balls??? Nothing massaging about them so far as I can tell, more like torture balls. I only hope that in time they will be less painful. All on all I like it ok. I have already ordered a ridgeless heavier hoop to alternate between the two. Hooping is fun, they just need to work on the comfort factor of the balls.

Read Best Reviews of Bradex Acu-hoop Pro Massaging Exerciser with Magnet (Black) Here

The most common misconception in hooping for fitness is that the heavier the hoop, the more it helps you get in shape. In fact THE OPPOSITE is true. The LIGHTER the hoop the more you need to work to keep the momentum, therefore burning more calories, getting more cardio, and toning in a more effective way. Plastic toy hoops are TOO light however. If you want a "real" hoop, search for an adult sized hoop that weighs between 1 & 2lbs. This thing is a waste of money.

Want Bradex Acu-hoop Pro Massaging Exerciser with Magnet (Black) Discount?

Yeah -it''s bad. Real bad. No instructions. Can''t get it to stay together so it breaks apart constantly. I cannot comment on whether it is painful or causes bruises because it will not stay together beyond a couple of revolutions.

Just too much of a hassle to send it back so I''ll give it to some kids to see if they can make something out of the parts. Don''t waste your money.

Save 22% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment