They are quality items, well made, and the covering helps to reduce wear. The two thickest bands offer significant resistance for me and give a tough workout.
I feel that these bands were well worth the money and will last a long time.
-RMK
Buy 4 FIT CORD Covered Resistance Training Bands PADDED HANDLES Now
These stretch bands will be used, one by my 84 year old mother for exercise and one for my 61 year old husband who suffered a stroke four years ago for rehab. They far exceed my expectations. The picture didn''t help with my decision as I couldn''t really see if I was going to be happy with them or not, but I am totally excited to tell you that you will be absolutely satisfied with this product.Read Best Reviews of 4 FIT CORD Covered Resistance Training Bands PADDED HANDLES Here
I purchased these cords a few months ago and they were great! Unfortunately one broke, but I contacted the seller and they replaced it promptly, free of charge. I like the style of these cords, the nylon gives you piece of mindwhen the cord broke, it didn''t snap back or anything. They are great for p90x.Want 4 FIT CORD Covered Resistance Training Bands PADDED HANDLES Discount?

0 comments:
Post a Comment