Ab / Abdominal Exercise Core Exercise Hybrid Mat - Lowest Promotional Price - Fast Shipping

Ab / Abdominal Exercise Core Exercise Hybrid Mat - Lowest Promotional Price - Fast Shippingit''s of decent quality, but put together rather haphazardly. there are a bunch of fabric staples on the back holding the leather down. i had to hammer them down quite a bit and put some adhesive sealer over them so they didnt scratch up my floor.

From the pictures of the product I was worried that this mat would be too flat, not sloped enough like the abmat at the gym, and unfortunately, I was right. It is flatter than I would like, but not completely horrible, will still do the trick. Some might actually like that because other abmats I''ve tried are too raised, causing your back to arch too much and actually hurt your back more. My biggest complaint with this product is the poor craftsmanship. The "pleather" cover is loose, crooked and bunched in places, and is affixed with permanent folds that can''t be fixed. While it has a velcro closure on the back, the flap is stapled down -crooked. Really, how hard would it have been to pull the covering tight and straight and THEN staple it down?! Definitely NOT worth the small savings from the original type. With the cost of shipping this mat, the difference between this and the gym type with free shipping is only about $10. Had I known the quality of this mat, I would definitely have spent the extra $10.

Buy Ab / Abdominal Exercise Core Exercise Hybrid Mat - Lowest Promotional Price - Fast Shipping Now

We purchased this product and found that it is indeed a Chinese-manufactured knock off product violating both a patent and registered trademark. Sure, the price is cheap. The quality is cheap, and the foam inside is a total unknown. Buy American. Buy the real AbMat from companies who stand behind their product(s).

Read Best Reviews of Ab / Abdominal Exercise Core Exercise Hybrid Mat - Lowest Promotional Price - Fast Shipping Here

This ab mat is half the cost of the one I use at my local crossfit box and I find it is just as good. In fact, my own clients love it and I am about to order another one.

Want Ab / Abdominal Exercise Core Exercise Hybrid Mat - Lowest Promotional Price - Fast Shipping Discount?

It works just like the ab mat but very inexpensive. Quality seems decent. Need to use it a bit to make sure it is sturdy.

Save 45% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment