Buy Reebok Women''s Easytone Pant Now
I''m 5''2" and 140 lbs. I bought the medium and they fit great. Some reviews state too long but I like the length with my Brooks running shoes and just cuff them once. I bought them as I was looking for a compression running pant. However, all I found was compression tights and compression capris. As I have a little bit of a saddlebag bulge, I wasn''t excited about pegged compression pants. These are perfect compromise. My trainer of a year that I see twice a week and has never complemented me on my legs actually complemented me told me my legs looked skinny. I normally wear great Nike petite workout pants or very comfortable Champion pants from Target. These are my favorite now and I will be buying another pair. Well worth the investment...and since they have backpockets, would be totally cute to run around on the weekends for errands or such.Read Best Reviews of Reebok Women''s Easytone Pant Here
I wore these pants for biking this morning and was pleasantly surprised. They are flattering, and even though they fit tightly, they didn''t make me look bulgy. The big question in my mind was whether they would make a difference in my workout, and I''m delighted to say they did. The toning bands inside the pants intensified my exercise, by making my muscles work a little harder to go through the usual motions. The effect is similar to adding a resistance band to a regular exercise regimen. The resistance is slight, but if it was too strong, it would be exhausting to walk very far.Other reviews left me in doubt about what size to order, so I called Reebok and got the following sizing information:
Waist measurement 24-26 inches: small
27-29: medium
30-32: large
33-35: x-large
I hope this information helps others get the right size. The pants are extremely stretchy, so if you''re in between sizes, I''d go with the smaller choice. Putting on these pants is a lot like putting on pantyhose they are skintight and if you don''t pull them up nice and high, they will tend to slide down lower as you move. I found it helped to pull some of the material from the ankle and calf area up higher, and continue working upward from there. Once I did that, they stayed put much better.
Overall, I''m glad I ordered the pants.These pants are GREAT but I had to return mediums and order a large. I normally wear a medium pant in yoga-type pants (size 8-10). But they fit great form fitting but fine.


0 comments:
Post a Comment