Exervo HD20 3/4" Thick Premium EVA Foam Interlocking Floor Mats

Exervo HD20 Premium EVA Foam 3/4'' Thick Interlocking Floor Mats, Black, 24 sq. ft. setI bought these mats to help give my legs / joints a break from doing P90X and Insanity workouts on my basement concrete floor. These mats are nearly perfect for such a purpose, but they do have a couple short comings.

First, I stopped wearing shoes during my workouts. Shoes just slide way too much on the surface of these mats and if you''re doing any intense stretching or yoga type positions your feet will slowly slide right out from under you. Even just holding a plank or pushup position your toes will start slipping with shoes. I now workout barefoot and it''s not an issue. General lifting and walking on the mats would be fine with shoes however.

Secondly, I bought a 10x10 area and when doing some cardio moves the entire mat will slip on the concrete. This isn''t really a big deal as I plan on just putting down some double sided carpet tape to hold it in place, but you should be aware you will likely need to do this if you plan on putting them on concrete or other "slick" surface.

Lastly, I wouldn''t buy these if you are wanting to put heavy gym equipment or weights on them. These aren''t really high density foam or rubber and have a lot of cushion, a lot of weight or equipment on them for a prolonged time would set into the foam. I just use these for mostly cardio based workouts like "Insanity." I couldn''t imagine a better mat for the hopping and jumping type workouts that I''ve been doing, these mats have a lot of cushion when you come down hard.

I bought these primarily for workouts. Thickness provides plenty of cushion for various exercises and stretching. However, as other reviewer mentioned, these tend to move around a lot. I use these on a laminate floor and they shift when I do lunges, etc. If you are doing something more vigorous, this could be dangerous. I also noticed that the floors where the mat was placed have become very slippery, too! It''s like the mats are exuding some sort of lubricating substance. Tried mopping the floors and washing mats with soapy water, but I''m still having this problem. Contacted customer service, but they weren''t much help. They suggested I use one of those rubber mats that you put under rugs to keep them in place. This would be a much better product if it had at least one side with a little grip. If you are planning on using these on smooth surface flooring, anticipate having to devise some method of holding them in place.

Buy Exervo HD20 3/4" Thick Premium EVA Foam Interlocking Floor Mats Now

I purchased the Exervo Premium EVA 3/4" foam mat to use while doing plyometrics for the P90X home fitness regimen. After having used it, I have to say I am very pleased with my purchase. The 3/4" thickness measures exactly 3/4". While that might sound obvious, it''s easy to buy this kind of mat and then have it not be as thick as it is listed. The Exervo mat actually feels thicker than it is.

Jumping, laying, and moving as hard as I can on it, the mat never moves on a carpeted floor and the connecting edges don''t budge a bit. I haven''t had to clean the mat yet, but the surface is such that I would imagine it would be very easy to wipe down. If you need a large mat for working out that provides cushion for your knees, this is the mat for you.

Read Best Reviews of Exervo HD20 3/4" Thick Premium EVA Foam Interlocking Floor Mats Here

We bought these mats for our workout room. They do what we thought they would and are high quality and easy to install. My only complaint is that they slide around on the floor when you jump on them. We tried using rug nonslip strips under them, but they stuck only to the floor and not a bit to the mats. Our solution is to buy more of them and wedge them into the space so they can''t move.

Want Exervo HD20 3/4" Thick Premium EVA Foam Interlocking Floor Mats Discount?

My wife and I have been working out on carpet in our lower level Rec Room and needed a firm, forgiving surface that was large enough for some ballistic cardio and weight training exercises but easy to clean. We already had one 4 x 6 unit and added a second. They have proven to work quite well. Since the mats are interlocking, they break down easily for storage and set back up quickly. Solid mats of a similar size would be twice as expensive, heavier and harder to handle and impossible to store. We have been pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment