Rubberbanditz 41 inch Continuous Loop Powerlifting Band Sizes

Rubberbanditz Powerlifting Band - Robust - 40 - 80 lbs. Resistancewish I would have bought several sizes at once and now I need to order more, great stretching tools too !!

I like it, and stronger tension than this would be too much for me at 150 lbs. This is easy to keep in a gym bag and works even at a computer desk to limber when you get ten minutes. Great idea.

Buy Rubberbanditz 41 inch Continuous Loop Powerlifting Band Sizes Now

Drape the band over the chin-up bar, pull one end through the other to secure. Pull the hanging end down and insert a bent knee, grab the bar, and you''re good to go. Great for helping you maintain form as you work on increasing reps. A CD (DVD?) came with the band, but I haven''t looked at it yet. If I had to do it over, I probably would have chosen the slightly heavier 30-50lb band, since the 20-35lb band is pretty light and provides minimal assistance.

Read Best Reviews of Rubberbanditz 41 inch Continuous Loop Powerlifting Band Sizes Here

This product sucks. It has a stupid video that shows ab exercises without the rubber band. It is useless for ab exercises.

Want Rubberbanditz 41 inch Continuous Loop Powerlifting Band Sizes Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment