
I have a lot of workout DVD''s but I like this one so much I stuck a label on it stating "Excellent!" so I would remember which one to use again and again. The DVD includes three ten-minute routines and I loved all of them. The first workout is with the step but you could just do it standing. The instructor for this first segment, "cardio blast" routine, is Jennifer Galardi she is down to earth and cues well. The workout includes plyometrics, side to side power jumps, plus hip stabilizers which have helped my push-ups a lot. The "metabolic boost" kettlebell workout with a different Jen is great! (whew!) 10 minutes gets your heart rate up and it is a fun routine. The third segment is "total body shrinker" with no rests between the exercises and it covers everything. I love it! EXCELLENT!

I love the fact that it is done in 10min segments so if I don''t have time to do the full workout, I can split it up. I have been trying to find another like it just for variation. My time is very limited so the 30 minutes is the key factor. Not to mention that in the 30 minutes, I burned 559 calories!!!! Absolutely love it!
Buy Gold''s Gym Lose 10 lbs. Now! Workout DVD Now
I don''t like this workout. There are 3 people in each workout segment that appear to be in excellent shape, and I just can''t follow them. You need those weights that are shaped like a ball with a handle on top, and an aerobic step. This is not a workout for someone who is not advanced in exercising or in good shape already.
Read Best Reviews of Gold''s Gym Lose 10 lbs. Now! Workout DVD Here
The Gold''s Gym Lose 10 lbs Now! Workout DVD has three segments, each with varying degrees of difficulty. I like the fact that I can do slight changes with maximum impact.
Want Gold''s Gym Lose 10 lbs. Now! Workout DVD Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment