I personally own about 4 of these shorts and would recommend it everyone.Original and top quality is not a fake and fitting very good if you choose a correct fit size, lightweight
Buy Men''s UA Escape 9" Running Shorts Bottoms by Under Armour Now
I am debating whether or not to give 5 stars... Under Armour runs small in sizes, so just remember to get a size bigger than normal in everything. Overall, well made, definitely will buy more (this is my first pair of UA shorts), just need a size up (a little snug).Read Best Reviews of Men''s UA Escape 9" Running Shorts Bottoms by Under Armour Here
Love UA gear in general but these are a little tight in weird places for running. Prefer other styles of shorts from UA for running..Want Men''s UA Escape 9" Running Shorts Bottoms by Under Armour Discount?
Good purchase, I love the Under Armour material. Good for running, biking, lifting, just about anything. Seller (Road Runner Sports) was a bit lax in contacting me after it got backordered, and it didn''t make it in by Christmas. But the shorts were good.

0 comments:
Post a Comment