Pearl iZUMi Men''s Infinity Warm Up Pant

Pearl iZUMi Men''s Infinity Warm Up Pant,Black,LargeThese are nice pants. I ordered small, and they fit well in the waist and were roomy without being baggy. Unfortunately, I''m 5''-8", and these pants are way too long on me.

These pants are super silky, slightly tailored and way nicer than most athletic pants. They''re not sloppy looking AT ALL. I will be purchasing more.

Buy Pearl iZUMi Men''s Infinity Warm Up Pant Now

If you are not over 6 feet, do not order this item, it is just way too long. Had to return it, would have saved the trouble if I would have believed the other 2 guys who had wrote reviews and said the same.

Read Best Reviews of Pearl iZUMi Men''s Infinity Warm Up Pant Here

Should have taken the advise of other posts wayyyyyyyy to long, and with the long zipper in the legs makes it challenging to get altered.

Want Pearl iZUMi Men''s Infinity Warm Up Pant Discount?

These warm up pants are extremely comfortable and smooth as silk. Wearing them is like wearing a pair of silk pants. Does not stick at all to the skin and comfortable in 60-ish weather which is what I''m wearing them in right now. I just absolutely love them.

Update: After reading the other 3 reviews, mine were too long too but I liked them so much I just had them altered. I wear these all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment