
I am 5''2" these pants are very long and I ordered the petite size. Additionally,I feel the need to continually pull them up and readjusted the entire time I am wearing them. The waist feels short as I move and the back band gaps.

I own two of these pants and would like more but the stock seems short (I need a 29" inseam as a petite). I LOVE the no elastic V-waitband!!! Nothing has ever been more comfy. I could live in these pants. I am hoping Fit Couture does more this in other styles.
Buy Saratoga V-waist Pant Now
People who ordered this and did not like it...they see the picture and it is a low pant! So it is your fault for ordering the wrong thing.. Great pant.
Read Best Reviews of Saratoga V-waist Pant Here
Looked nice, too expensive I sent them back and got a different pair elsewhere, but if I had money to burn on yoga pants, and wore them out, I''d get them again.
Want Saratoga V-waist Pant Discount?
They are super comfortable but they don''t have enough in the back. I''m a skinny girl but still have a tush. These keep sliding off mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment