TRX Performance: Train Like the Pros

TRX Performance: Train Like the ProsI''ve been using TRX for a year and like the instructor led video as an alternative to doing my own routines. This is easy to follow and has a few new exercises for me. There are plenty of intensity options, so I can vary the workout depending on how much I want to push.

This video, in particular, has more super setting and exercise integration than some of the others I''ve seen.

I started using TRX at our health club and wanted some effective workout routines. The routines on the DVD were easy to follow and I take the booklet to the health club as a reminder on proper technique.

Buy TRX Performance: Train Like the Pros Now

Not sold on the TRX phenomenon yet, the jury is still out on going from my usual weight training to using this equipment, I like the idea,but the workmanship and the exercises I am not satisfied with the results.

Read Best Reviews of TRX Performance: Train Like the Pros Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment