CW-X Women''s Pro Running Shorts

CW-X Women''s Pro Shorts-Navy-XSAbsolutely great shorts which deliver on the promise to reduce muscle fatigue and provide excellent compression. Have been wearing them for many years, and will probably continue to do so even though they are very pricey at $70 or more. It is disappointing that from the very first pair the crotch seam all the way down the inside thigh seam deteriorates until the fabric pulls apart. The first pair I sent back to CW-X and they were replaced but this flaw has continued in every pair since then. Doesn''t seem to matter if it is men''s or women''s short, the inside seam is the weak link that eventually gives way. CW-X makes a great short, but keep checking that inside seam.

This is my third pair of the CW-X tights; I have the full length tight in both the regular and the thermal for winter time sports. I absolutely love my long tights. I am 5''6" and about 135 lbs and bought the small in all of them. Great fit. Tight to get into but fits right. Bought these in the short version (above the knee) and I''m not as crazy about them for one simple reason. The way the stitching goes around the thigh, for some reason, it makes my thigh bulge out on the inner side of my thigh, just behind the seam. At 135 lbs and 5''6" I''m more on the slender side but what fat I have on my thigh bulges out behind this seam. I don''t think it''s probably noticeable to people but it makes me feel just a bit self conscious about wearing them and I simply don''t have this problem on the long tights. I have bought them all on Amazon simply because they have the greatest prices, fast free shipping and a great purchasing experience.

Buy CW-X Women''s Pro Running Shorts Now

I am 135lbs, 5''4'''' and tried on the Medium. According to BMI charts, my BMI is right in the middle of the range for my height and weight. Since I dont have extremely tight and toned thighs, the elastic in certain places fit me funny and my thighs stuck out in certain places. From a totally aesthetic point of view, I didnt like them because the elastic made my thighs bulge in certain areas and it was not pretty...but I cant comment on functionality or worth since I returned them.

Read Best Reviews of CW-X Women''s Pro Running Shorts Here

I purchased these for the wife, who is an avid runner with several 1/2 marathons under her belt.

She loves them and commented how much better she feels after the end of a run when wearing these. Hence I purchased her another set of the shorts as well as a pair of the CW-X Pro Running Pants.

She has had them for over a year now, wearing them for both training, several 1/2 marathons and 5K''s and they have held up great. We just machine wash them and hang them to dry.

Want CW-X Women''s Pro Running Shorts Discount?

These running shorts feel great! I wear them on long runs and they really support my hips. Love, love, love them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment