Zumba Fitness Women''s Up Down Cargo Capri

Zumba Fitness LLC Up Down Cargo Capri, X-Large, PomegranateThis capri runs SO smaill i cannot even wear it, and its suppozed to be stretch! Overpriced and no where did it mention just how small it runs, major dissapointment!

I got these in an XL, I normally wear a 14. These pants were so tight they would not fit over my hips. They looked nice but I will be returning them.

Buy Zumba Fitness Women''s Up Down Cargo Capri Now

i was very pleased with this product. I like the colors and style. i made the mistake of ordering size small. Medium size would have been perfect but aside from that i am very pleased with them. i weigh 128 pounds, 5'' 3" so you really have to be skinny to fit in a small size. i recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Zumba Fitness Women''s Up Down Cargo Capri Here

I like the foldable waistband. Some Z-wear doesn''t give the rise in the front that I''d like, and the folding waistband solves that problem. These are sized small, so I would order 1, maybe 2 sizes up. I normally wear a M in cargos. I ordered a L in these, and wish I would have ordered an XL. I like more of a baggy hip-hop look though. The material is a little thicker than past cargo material. The cuffs at the bottom are to large. I normally roll them under to keep them at my knees. Otherwise the cuffs catch and pull on the pants weird when I do squats or lunges. I like the more streamlined design a little better. Not a lot of bells and whistles hanging off. There are no back pockets, and I never think that''s very flattering to my rear. They still work though, and are really cute cropped style cargos with a couple minor flaws.

Want Zumba Fitness Women''s Up Down Cargo Capri Discount?

This is my first Zumba pants. It''s really lovely. It looks pretty much like it appears in the picture. I purchased a size large since there was no medium size available in the black/purple. Fortunately the large size fits well. Depending on the brand (Nike, Addidas, etc), I wear anywhere between medium and large for comfort. I would definitely buy another one if they had another dark combination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment